Just because you have a gluten intolerance or swore off gluten foods does not mean they don’t have to be ridiculously delicious. Here are some Quick, Easy and delicious meals that can be prepped under 10 mins ! Go Spring Fresh with these 3 easy recipes using our Soft Sprinng Breads. Don’t forget to follow us on our Social Medias and share your photos by tagging us !
Veggie Sandwich with Basil Pesto Hummus (Vegan, Gluten Free)
Sandwiches are my all time personal favourites- They make for an awesome breakfast or lunch on the go. They’re so convenient to prepare and are an easy to-go meal that can be quite filling! This savory sandwich is an easy & healthy meal. It takes a few minutes to make, so it is perfect for a quick meal!
Prep Time : 10 mins
Calories : 316 cal
Ingredients To be Used
- 2 Pieces of Sprinng Foods Gluten Free Multi-Seed Bread
- 1 cup full of Basil Pesto Hummus
- 3 thin slices of cucumber
- 3 thin slices of tomato
- 3 thin slices of Red Onion
- Lettuce Leaves marinated in Olive Oil
- ¼ of a roasted red pepper sliced
- Toast Two pieces of the spring foods Sandwich Bread.
- Spread basil pesto evenly on toasted Bread.
- Layer with pieces of cucumber, Red Onion, Tomato, Roasted Red Pepper, Lettuce, and chopped Basil.
Quick and Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast
Avocado toast is versatile, nourishing and undeniably satisfying. You’ve probably heard of avocado toast before as the internet is so crazed about it! You’ll need a toaster cuz warm & crunchy bread along with some smooth, creamy avocado is the way to go.
- Two slices of Sprinng Foods multi-seed bread.
- 1/2-1 ripe avocado, depending on the size
- Your personal choice of toppings
- Spoon out the avocado into a bowl and mash it thoroughly with a fork or spoon.
- Season with fine salt and black pepper. Divide the avocado mash evenly between the two slices.
- Top with your choice of toppings.
- Some recommended toppings are : Sprinkles of hemp seeds, Crushed Red Pepper flakes, Spritz of fresh lemon juice.
CLASSIC FRENCH TOAST
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 4 tbsp butter
- ¼ Cup milk or any milk substitute
- ½ tbsp Vanilla extract
- 4 slices of Sprinng Foods Sandwich bread
- Mix cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs, butter and milk (or any milk substitute) and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Dip both side of Sprinng Foods Gluten free breads into the egg mixture and then immediately dip into the sugar mixture to coat on both sides.
- Cook the above on a low flame on a greased fried pan until both sides are golden-brown.
- Top with warm maple syrup and a pinch of powdered sugar.